Even more ways to manipulate your MIDI Clips!
In this video Sebastian the brains behind Chaos Culture flys through the Modulators available with his groundbreaking MIDI MultiClip Editor…
- Transform loop: Loops all or only selected notes. The time selection, which can be changed in the timeline, can be used to use as a reference. Pitch and velocity can be offset per iteration
- Transform stretch: Stretches all or selected notes by multiplying or dividing their positions and lengths to a custom value. The note lengths can be ignored.
- Quantize time: Quantizes all or selected notes to the current grid. Additionally to the default quantization note end positions or lengths (relative to start position) can be quantized as well. Amounts and rounding rules can be set to minimize quantization errors.
- Quantize scale: If a scale is active (settings) the pitch of all or selected notes will be quantized to fit the scale.
- Chord inversion: This modulator will go through chord inversions to get as close as possible to a custom MIDI pitch value. This also works with microtonal scales.
- Utility pitch limit: All or only the selected notes will be transposed (per octave by default) to fit into a custom pitch range. Microtonal scales are also supported.
- Utility velocity limit: Limits the velocity of all or selected notes to a custom range. Curve options are available as well.
- Utility seamless loop: Finds notes that are overlapping with the start and end positions of the clip or the time selection and copies them to the other side to create a seamless loop.
- Selection (Pitch / Velocity / Clip / Random): The Selection modulators will select or deselect notes. You can replace, add, subtract and intersect similar to picture manipulating applications.