- Drums, MIDI Effects, MIDI Device Packs, Ableton Push One, Ableton Push TWO, Maschine JAM, Novation LaunchpadPrice £27.50
The Arcade Series Returns is the follow up to the hugely successful MaxforLive Generative Sequencers the Arcade Series ONE. Designed by Ableton Certified trainer Mark Towers and inspired by classic retro Arcade Games each one can provide inspiration for rhythm or melody!
Consisting of four MaxforLive generative sequencers, the Arcade Series Returns can help defeat writers block or be the beginning of that inspirational piece of music. Each device is fully compatible and controllable with 8x8 grid based controllers Push 1, Push 2, Launchpad MINI, MK1, MK2 & PRO and the Native Instruments Maschine Jam.
Across the Arcade Series Returns is an inbuilt loop feature which can work on an individual element or globally. When you come up with a rhythm or melody you want to save you can also press a single button and export the pattern directly into an Ableton Live MIDI clip.
- Ableton Live Control, Control Device Packs, Ableton Push One, Ableton Push TWO, AKAI APC40 MKI, AKAI APC40 MKII, Korg NanoKontrol Studio, LaunchControl XL, Maschine JAM, Novation Launchpad, AKAI MIDIMIX, Allen & Heath, Behringer, LaunchControlPrice £27.50
The LaunchSync Series began life over the coffee table in the office of Novation, the team there had an idea of syncing together their LaunchPad family with the forthcoming LaunchControl XL. As we developed the idea it became apparent that everyone has a different view of what made the perfect performance set up, whether it be an Ableton Push based one or revolve around an APC40MKII the same things became clear!
- Ableton Live Control, MIDI Effects, Free MaxforLive Devices, Ableton Push One, Ableton Push TWO, Novation LaunchpadPrice £0.00
If you want to play Lightshows on the Novation Launchpad or Ableton Push created by other Lightshow artists then the Performer is for you!
Frame Lightshow Performer from Chaos Culture is designed to allow you to play Lightshow sets created with the Frame Lightshow Creator device on a range of Grid Controllers like the Ableton PUSH ONE & TWO and the entire Novation LaunchPad family!
Consisting of two types of MaxforLive devices, the Frame Lightshow Performer & Controller, set up is simple as is creating your own lightshow!
Drop an Performer device onto a MIDI track and a Controller Specific device (there's a choice of devices based on your controller) onto another and you're good to go.
- Ableton Live Control, MIDI Effects, MIDI Devices, Ableton Push One, Ableton Push TWO, Novation LaunchpadPrice £15.00Frame Lightshow Creator from Chaos Culture allows the user to quickly set up a Lightshow performance on a range of Grid Controllers like the Ableton PUSH ONE & TWO and the entire Novation LaunchPad family! Consisting of three types of MaxforLive devices, the Frame Lightshow Creator, Controller and Performer, set up is simple as is creating your own lightshow! Drop an Editor device onto a MIDI track and a Controller Specific device (there's a choice of devices based on your controller) onto another and you're good to go. Click the Edit button and select a MIDI track, then paint your first frame of your lightshow directly onto your controller... Using Hotkeys and shortcuts you can build up your animation frame by frame across one or multiple controllers, and there's no need to use MIDI Devices or learn MIDI notes to do it!
- MIDI Effects, Packs, Sale, MIDI Device Packs, Ableton Push One, Ableton Push TWO, Novation LaunchpadPrice £27.50Updated for Live 10!
The Arcade Series is a collection of MaxforLive Generative Sequencers that can be used on their own or integrated with Ableton Live supported controllers. Designed and created by Ableton Certified Trainer Mark Towers each device takes it’s inspiration from the hours spent in front of flickering screens down the local Arcade.