Showing all 3 results
ClyphX Pro BindingsRated 5.00 out of 5
A ClyphX Pro Accessory
ClyphX Pro Bindings is an add on accessory for ClyphX Pro that allows controls on MIDI controllers to be dynamically bound and rebound to parameters in Live.
Developer: nativeKONTROL | Compatibility: Ableton Live 9.7 | Live 10+ | OS: Mac & Windows | Minimum Requirements: ClyphX Pro v1.1.6 or later
ClyphX ProRated 4.95 out of 5
Advanced Ableton Live Control
ClyphX Pro is a deceptively simple scripting language for music producers and performers who use Ableton Live 9.7 or later that allows for easy control and manipulation of virtually every aspect of a Live Set in highly useful and interesting ways.
With ClyphX Pro, you can easily:
- Control virtually every aspect of your Live Sets using simple words or phrases (called Actions).
- Trigger Actions in ways that suit your workflow – from Session View Clips, Arrangement View Locators, MIDI Controllers or MaxforLive Devices.
- Store and recall Snapshots of Tracks, Devices or your entire Set.
- Automate Scale Settings and other features of Push/Push 2 and Arsenal-powered Control Surface scripts.
- Extend the functionality of other Control Surface scripts.
Developer: nativeKONTROL | Compatibility: Ableton Live 9.7+ | Live 10 | OS: Mac & Windows | Minimum Requirements: Ableton Live 9.7+
LaunchSync XLRated 4.57 out of 5
Sync Together Ableton Control Surfaces
The LaunchSync Series began life over the coffee table in the office of Novation, the team there had an idea of syncing together their LaunchPad family with the forthcoming LaunchControl XL. As we developed the idea it became apparent that everyone has a different view of what made the perfect performance set up, whether it be an Ableton Push based one or revolve around an APC40MKII the same things became clear!
Developer: Isotonik Studios | Compatibility: Ableton Live 10+ | OS: Mac & Windows | Minimum Requirements: MaxforLive is Essential