Want to go to the middle of the dancefloor and still control Ableton Live? Don’t want the USB Cable tripping people up?
The Korg NanoKontrol Studio may well be the answer you’ve been looking for! With it’s battery powered Bluetooth connection to your laptop you can merrily dance away and control your Ableton Live set at the same time.
We loved the original Nano series, this one though is that bit more sturdy and has travelled with us for the last year or so.
Shipped by Korg with five user defined modes we’ve created a complete Ableton Live Control Surface Script for it that will enable you to control your Live Session, the Mix and your devices by switching between the first three layers.
With our script in place you can then sync it to other controllers with LaunchSync or define how each Instrument, VST, AU or MaxforLive device automaps to the Encoders with the PrEditor Mapping Utility.
Korg NanoKontrol Studio
- Price £55.00Our Combo Packs represent excellent value for money and the complete solution for advanced parameter control, this pack includes our control surface script for the Korg NanoKontrol Studio. Our PrEditor Mapping Utility for Ableton Live goes from strength to strength, you can read further details here or take a look at the summary below by Peter Kirn of Create Digital Music... "Isotonik’s PrEditor is the powerful mapping functionality Ableton forgot. It lets you customize the mappings of a variety of controllers to your music software, opening up custom controller arrangements and tailored interactions to support the way you play. And the latest version does still more. Hackers and patchers will love this – whatever tool they use. If you use Reaktor, that environment is available – doubly useful now because of Reaktor’s beautiful Blocks modular environment. (There are quite a few things I prefer in Reaktor, so being able to map its controls to my Push means I may completely rethink how I do some of my live sets.)"
- Ableton Live Control, PrEditor 2, Control Surface Scripts, Ableton Push One, Ableton Push TWO, AKAI APC40 MKI, AKAI APC40 MKII, Korg NanoKontrol Studio, LaunchControl XL, AKAI MIDIMIX, Behringer, LaunchControlPrice £40.00
PrEditor is an application that allows you to configure how selected MIDI Controllers map within Ableton Live to Instruments, FX, VSTs, AUs & MaxforLive Devices
With a simple and intuitive graphical interface you can:
- Build up your parameters in banks & customise the name of your banks for display on the Push 1 & 2 screen, with up to 64 banks for each mapping
- Customise the naming of each parameter for display on the Push 1 & 2 screen, great for VSTs that aren't developed with the Push display in mind or MaxforLive devices that would only display Bank 1, Bank 2 etc.
- Re-Arrange, re-order, copy and paste banks
- Have blank spaces & Map a parameter multiple times across different banks
- Access all of the hidden parameters of Live's devices that were previously only available to Push 1 & 2 (awesome when using one of our custom Control Surface Scripts!)
- Unlock the access to all of the parameters in a MaxforLive device!
- Create maps for MultiMap VST/AU devices like Native Instruments Reaktor & Kontakt and Diva
- Ableton Live Control, Control Device Packs, Ableton Push One, Ableton Push TWO, AKAI APC40 MKI, AKAI APC40 MKII, Korg NanoKontrol Studio, LaunchControl XL, Maschine JAM, Novation Launchpad, AKAI MIDIMIX, Allen & Heath, Behringer, LaunchControlPrice £27.50
The LaunchSync Series began life over the coffee table in the office of Novation, the team there had an idea of syncing together their LaunchPad family with the forthcoming LaunchControl XL. As we developed the idea it became apparent that everyone has a different view of what made the perfect performance set up, whether it be an Ableton Push based one or revolve around an APC40MKII the same things became clear!