Showing all 6 results
ClyphX Pro BindingsRated 5.00 out of 5
A ClyphX Pro Accessory
ClyphX Pro Bindings is an add on accessory for ClyphX Pro that allows controls on MIDI controllers to be dynamically bound and rebound to parameters in Live.
Developer: nativeKONTROL | Compatibility: Ableton Live 11.2 | OS: Mac & Windows | Minimum Requirements: ClyphX Pro v1.3.0 or later - Ableton Live 11.2 (ABLETON LIVE 10 VERSION PROVIDED WITHOUT SUPPORT)
LaunchControl XXLRated 5.00 out of 5
Ableton Live Control Surface Script
UPDATED: User Mode 6 can now include the 8 faders for Device Control taking the maximum number to 32
The Novation LaunchControl XXL Control Surface Script for Ableton Live adds Session Control, Mix Control and advanced 24 Parameter Device Control.
- Session Control
- 24 Parameter Device Control
- Send & Return Control
Developer: Sigabort | Compatibility: Ableton Live 10 & 11 | OS: Mac & Windows | Minimum Requirements: Ableton Live 10
Channel StripRated 5.00 out of 5
Ableton Live Control Surface Script Extension
The Channel Strip Upgrade is an extension to a Control Surface Script that allows multiple Ableton Live Racks to be controlled across 8 tracks at the same time.
Supporting our Control Surface Scripts for the Novation LaunchControl XL & the Behringer BCR 2000’s
Developer: Sigabort | Compatibility: Ableton Live 10/11 Suite or Ableton Live 10/11 Standard | OS: Mac & Windows | Minimum Requirements: Supported Control Surface Script
PrEditor 2Rated 4.57 out of 5
Ableton Live Control Surface Mapping Utility
PrEditor 2 is now in a closed beta for Live 11, if you purchased after the 23rd February 2021 then this will be a free upgrade. If you purchased prior we will contact you via our mailing list with a discounted upgrade path to the Live 11 version when available
PrEditor is an application that allows you to configure how selected MIDI Controllers map within Ableton Live to Instruments, FX, VSTs, AUs & MaxforLive Devices
- Build up your parameters in banks & customise the name of your banks for display on the Push 1 & 2 screen, with up to 64 banks for each mapping
- Customise the naming of each parameter for display on the Push 1 & 2 screen, great for VSTs that aren’t developed with the Push display in mind or MaxforLive devices that would only display Bank 1, Bank 2 etc.
- Re-Arrange, re-order, copy and paste banks
- Have blank spaces & Map a parameter multiple times across different banks
- Access all of the hidden parameters of Live’s devices that were previously only available to Push 1 & 2 (awesome when using one of our custom Control Surface Scripts!)
- Unlock the access to all of the parameters in a MaxforLive device!
- Create maps for MultiMap VST/AU devices like Native Instruments Reaktor & Kontakt and Diva
- Mix device parameters with send and macro controls in a single bank
Developer: Sigabort | Compatibility: Ableton Live 10 (NOT COMPATIBLE WITH LIVE 11) | OS: Mac & Windows | Minimum Requirements: Ableton Live 10
ClyphX ProRated 4.96 out of 5
Advanced Ableton Live Control
ClyphX Pro is a deceptively simple scripting language for music producers and performers who use Ableton Live 9.7 or later that allows for easy control and manipulation of virtually every aspect of a Live Set in highly useful and interesting ways.
With ClyphX Pro, you can easily:
- Control virtually every aspect of your Live Sets using simple words or phrases (called Actions).
- Trigger Actions in ways that suit your workflow – from Session View Clips, Arrangement View Locators, MIDI Controllers or MaxforLive Devices.
- Store and recall Snapshots of Tracks, Devices or your entire Set.
- Automate Scale Settings and other features of Push/Push 2 and Arsenal-powered Control Surface scripts.
- Extend the functionality of other Control Surface scripts.
Developer: nativeKONTROL | Compatibility: Ableton Live 11.2 | OS: Mac & Windows | Minimum Requirements: Ableton Live 11.2 (ABLETON LIVE 10 VERSION PROVIDED WITHOUT SUPPORT)
LaunchSync XLRated 4.67 out of 5
Sync Together Ableton Control Surfaces
PLEASE NOTE: This LaunchSync XL is not compatible with Scene Follow Actions in Live 11, this is due to the exclude feature which launches individual clips on a scene and doesn’t trigger the scene itself. A version without the Exclude feature for Live 11 is in development.
The LaunchSync Series began life over the coffee table in the office of Novation, the team there had an idea of syncing together their LaunchPad family with the forthcoming LaunchControl XL. As we developed the idea it became apparent that everyone has a different view of what made the perfect performance set up, whether it be an Ableton Push based one or revolve around an APC40MKII the same things became clear!
Developer: Isotonik Studios | Compatibility: Ableton Live 10+ | OS: Mac & Windows | Minimum Requirements: MaxforLive is Essential