World Collection Packs
Our World Collection Packs have been created with a vision in mind, we wanted to gather together the World Modules from each developer into a powerful pack of MaxforLive Visual Devices that can instantly add a visual output to your Ableton Live Performance or Production.
The World Collection Packs can produce a wide variety of different visuals whether it be to add your own images and mutate them with Audio or to add a Geometric 3D element and play it like a Visual Synth we’ve got most bases covered & we’ll continue to add more to the range as well.
The World Collection is based around a World Viewer device that can display the output from a range of MaxforLive Visual Devices described as World Modules, this range can be used to add Audio or MIDI Reactive Visuals to your Ableton Live performance or Production.
Bless, Peace, Love – The Isotonik Collective
- Price £27.50The AV Pack is first contribution to the World Collection from the team that brought you RokVid, SpaceTime and Deconstruct are Audio Effects that display their outputs to the background of the World Viewer Make a remix on the spot with Deconstruct. It works with live input, so you can cut up your tracks on the fly, create new rhythms, reverse your drums, screw with live vocals, repitch or detune anything and snap it right back to where it was with just a knob twist. Space Time is an audio-visual effect suite that gives you powerful tools to alter your sounds in the frequency domain while creating HD visuals. Watch the video for a complete tour of its features.
- Price £27.50The Ned Rush Starter Collection was our first MaxforLive Visual Devices Pack bringing together our popular Solo devices into one World Viewer Compatible Pack!
Each of the individual World Modules can be used multiple times and we'll continue to add to the line up over a period of time, you'll need a World Viewer to start you off in every case so the Starter pack kicks of with...
- Price £27.50After months of hard work, audio/visual artist Chris Vik brings you another set of real-time visual devices to Isotonik Studio’s World Collection for your Ableton Live sets. Graphik ONE comprises of 3 highly versatile MaxForLive devices that focus on turning 2D images into sonically-modulated 3D objects; it breaks out of the World Collection’s colour palette system to let you “borrow” palettes from absolutely any image, drastically expanding the visual possibilities. Make sure to check out the official Collab Alliance video clip to see a small glimpse of what the pack can do.
- Price £27.50The Retro Collection, formerly known as the Video Collection, as a pack of MaxforLive Visual devices were Ned’s first forays into the visualiser world. We’ve updated them all to be compatible with our World Viewer which is included within the pack so that you can use multiples of each device and render to the single World Viewer window!
- Price £27.50Sem Shimla is the quiet genius behind a batch of the visual FX in our World Viewer device, he’s been working behind the scenes generally improving everything we do up until now with the release of his first (hopefully of many) World Collection Packs, VOID!
Made up of four World Modules that can output their visuals to the included World Viewer, Void is designed to work with both Audio & MIDI producing sync visuals to enhance your Ableton Live Performance or Production.
- Price £27.50Chris Vik enters Isotonik Studio’s World Collection with his first set of visual devices, Spectral One, that will give you visuals that make your music look as good as it sounds. Vik’s years of specialisation in Max and audio-analysis shines in this pack of MaxforLive Visual Devices that will dismantle your sounds into tiny fragments and reconstruct them on screen with his four, highly responsive and extremely versatile, audio-reactive visualisers. All the devices are designed from the ground up to work with the World Collection’s color palette system, meaning no matter how you combine them, your visuals will always look right.