- Price £19.99
MelodySauce is a Max For Live (M4L) device that generates melodic phrases as MIDI.
Designed as a music co-creation tool for anyone making music in mainstream electronic pop, dance and EDM styles, MelodySauce provides a quick and unlimited source of melodies that are created for you at the click of a button, for use as leads, synth lines, arpeggios and other instrumental hooks. With MelodySauce anyone can easily generate, audition and select credible instrumental melody and hook ideas instantly.
- Price £10.00Note Looper is a versatile and ephemeral Max for Live device used to loop incoming MIDI notes. It features various behaviors for playback and functions to modify the recordings. Perfect for live setups and workflows for on the fly looping where MIDI clips don’t quite work.
- Price £21.99
The Chance TEN pack is a set of simple MaxforLive devices based on probability and randomness, inspired by the scripts used by Brian Eno. These MIDI devices allow you to set the probability of notes passing through or being altered, in their pitch and velocity values. Other devices use MIDI input to trigger parameters in Live. Creating these as single function devices allows you to mix and match as you like and create unique MIDI FX chains.
As a bonus, you also get one device which is not based on chance, a velocity sequencer which will change the velocity of any incoming notes, instantly adding movement and life to any dry MIDI
- Price £21.50
The LP Pack from LDM Design is a further extension of the work you may have already seen on LDM Design website the home of such beauties as Manglerack & Hepta Delay.
Their first three devices for us combine into an awesome pack of MaxforLive Sequencers for the Novation LaunchPad, compatible with the MKI, MKII, S and MINI Variants.
- S7epper MKII
- Price £55.00
The Clinicality Collection includes Ableton Live packs for technical tasks, workflow optimization, templates, non-audio devices. Consisting of nine previously available PerforModule Live Packs this is a bargain Mega pack!
- Advanced Splytterz
- Amplitude Operands
- Dephaultz Rack Pack
- Groovification 1 & 2
- Note Range Setters
- Testy Mastering
- TranzMuterz & Electorz
- Drums, MIDI Effects, MIDI Device Packs, Ableton Push One, Ableton Push TWO, Maschine JAM, Novation LaunchpadPrice £27.50
The Arcade Series Returns is the follow up to the hugely successful MaxforLive Generative Sequencers the Arcade Series ONE. Designed by Ableton Certified trainer Mark Towers and inspired by classic retro Arcade Games each one can provide inspiration for rhythm or melody!
Consisting of four MaxforLive generative sequencers, the Arcade Series Returns can help defeat writers block or be the beginning of that inspirational piece of music. Each device is fully compatible and controllable with 8x8 grid based controllers Push 1, Push 2, Launchpad MINI, MK1, MK2 & PRO and the Native Instruments Maschine Jam.
Across the Arcade Series Returns is an inbuilt loop feature which can work on an individual element or globally. When you come up with a rhythm or melody you want to save you can also press a single button and export the pattern directly into an Ableton Live MIDI clip.
- Price £0.00
- Price £11.99
The Note Range Setters by PerforModule are a suite of midi racks within an Ableton Live Pack which filter incoming notes for an assortment of instrument & vocal ranges, plus tools for making custom note ranges. Implement a note range simply by dropping it before any instrument...
- Price £32.00
We've gathered together all of the MaxforLive Devices from eraserMice's trio of packs and presented them as one bargain bundle!
- ProSession Mixing Tools
- Cognition Idea Tools
- OSCular Series
- Price £17.50
We’ve all experienced the dreaded blank page, or even gotten bored and stale with a project we’ve been staring at for maybe a bit too long. Or maybe you’re looking for ways to spice up a session or arrangement for use live. The CogNition Idea Tools are just what the Dr. ordered!
- Ableton Live Control, MIDI Effects, Free MaxforLive Devices, Ableton Push One, Ableton Push TWO, Novation LaunchpadPrice £0.00
If you want to play Lightshows on the Novation Launchpad or Ableton Push created by other Lightshow artists then the Performer is for you!
Frame Lightshow Performer from Chaos Culture is designed to allow you to play Lightshow sets created with the Frame Lightshow Creator device on a range of Grid Controllers like the Ableton PUSH ONE & TWO and the entire Novation LaunchPad family!
Consisting of two types of MaxforLive devices, the Frame Lightshow Performer & Controller, set up is simple as is creating your own lightshow!
Drop an Performer device onto a MIDI track and a Controller Specific device (there's a choice of devices based on your controller) onto another and you're good to go.
- Ableton Live Control, MIDI Effects, MIDI Devices, Ableton Push One, Ableton Push TWO, Novation LaunchpadPrice £15.00Frame Lightshow Creator from Chaos Culture allows the user to quickly set up a Lightshow performance on a range of Grid Controllers like the Ableton PUSH ONE & TWO and the entire Novation LaunchPad family! Consisting of three types of MaxforLive devices, the Frame Lightshow Creator, Controller and Performer, set up is simple as is creating your own lightshow! Drop an Editor device onto a MIDI track and a Controller Specific device (there's a choice of devices based on your controller) onto another and you're good to go. Click the Edit button and select a MIDI track, then paint your first frame of your lightshow directly onto your controller... Using Hotkeys and shortcuts you can build up your animation frame by frame across one or multiple controllers, and there's no need to use MIDI Devices or learn MIDI notes to do it!
Price £22.00Sale £16.50
MIDI Modulators allow you to quickly change the contents of a chosen MIDI Clip in Session or Arrange view with a range of modulators inspired by DAWs like Cubase and Logic. MIDI Modulators include:
- Transform loop
- Transform stretch
- Quantize time
- Quantize scale
- Chord inversion
- Utility pitch limit
- Utility velocity limit
- Utility seamless loop
- Selection (Pitch / Velocity / Clip / Random)
- Price £17.50
PolyPin is a MaxforLive Generative Sequencer inspired by Pinball and controllable buy a range of Ableton Live supported MIDI Controllers.
Up to 8 sequencers run in sync or independently using specially developed sequencer modes:
- Probability for creating random chance based beats
- Euclidean for exotic polyrhythmic patterns
- Classic for retro 16 step sequencing.
- Price £27.50Updated for Live 10!
The Arcade Series is a collection of MaxforLive Generative Sequencers that can be used on their own or integrated with Ableton Live supported controllers. Designed and created by Ableton Certified Trainer Mark Towers each device takes it’s inspiration from the hours spent in front of flickering screens down the local Arcade.