Showing the single result
PrEditor 2Rated 4.57 out of 5
Ableton Live Control Surface Mapping Utility
PrEditor 2 is now in a closed beta for Live 11, if you purchased after the 23rd February 2021 then this will be a free upgrade. If you purchased prior we will contact you via our mailing list with a discounted upgrade path to the Live 11 version when available
PrEditor is an application that allows you to configure how selected MIDI Controllers map within Ableton Live to Instruments, FX, VSTs, AUs & MaxforLive Devices
- Build up your parameters in banks & customise the name of your banks for display on the Push 1 & 2 screen, with up to 64 banks for each mapping
- Customise the naming of each parameter for display on the Push 1 & 2 screen, great for VSTs that aren’t developed with the Push display in mind or MaxforLive devices that would only display Bank 1, Bank 2 etc.
- Re-Arrange, re-order, copy and paste banks
- Have blank spaces & Map a parameter multiple times across different banks
- Access all of the hidden parameters of Live’s devices that were previously only available to Push 1 & 2 (awesome when using one of our custom Control Surface Scripts!)
- Unlock the access to all of the parameters in a MaxforLive device!
- Create maps for MultiMap VST/AU devices like Native Instruments Reaktor & Kontakt and Diva
- Mix device parameters with send and macro controls in a single bank
Developer: Sigabort | Compatibility: Ableton Live 10 (NOT COMPATIBLE WITH LIVE 11) | OS: Mac & Windows | Minimum Requirements: Ableton Live 10