v2.0 – 10/7/2020
– Avoid clicks when shifting components
– Avoid gain boost in host mode
– Bugfix: changing global levels bypassed the mute buttons
– Fixed some audio dropouts when moving dials
– Fixed memory allocation crashes on Mac OS Catalina
– Fixed crash when clicking on operation buttons after changing component number
– Fixed info window annotations
v2.0b4 – 4/6/2020
– Double/half tempo buttons
– Display left-right output as 2 superimposed waveforms
– New colors
– Fixed some undo issues
– Bugfix: display correct gain after shifting
– Normalize temporal shape displays if using algorithm B
– Windows bugfix: was not re-factorizing when reloading
– Bugfix: make sure output is zero if no components are selected
– Avoid loop clicks
– Bugfix: reset loop length after factorizing new master sound
v2.0b3 – 14/5/2020
– added zoom button
– increase the maximum gain to 16 dB
– Bugfix: show cancel button while exporting files
– Fixed crash when changing number of components while factorizing
– Fixed text overruns in Windows
– Fixed MIDI parameter names
v2.0b2 – 29/4/2020
– Fixed Max interface
– Some annotation fixes
– Bugfix: select right buffer for bouncing
– Updated manual to v2
v2.0b1 – 27/4/2020
– Import master sound by drag and drop
– Instant loading of warped or transposed tracks (instead of real-time recording)
– Playback and looping is now controlled from the device (solves sync problems)
– Loading from encrypted pack samples is now possible
– New decomposition algorithm available
– Iteration number is now a user parameter
– Panning controls for the components
– Possibility to select looping region on output waveform
– Temporal component shifting
– Playback cursor now covers all temporal shapes
– Thresholding of component amplitudes
– Factorizes right away when loading from presets
– Randomly add or remove individual components
– All-on operation buttons
– Hide cancel button while processing
– Avoid clicks when stopping
– Transport control and master file display on device window
– New output gain dial
– Button to open Max console
– Several small fixes is STFT computation
– Some memory optimizations in NMF computation
v1.5 – 2/5/2019
– Using the device from Max is now supported
– Multiple device instances are now supported
– Bugfix: keep saved switchboard connections after loading set with warped clips
v1.4 – 28/2/2019
– Manual MIDI assignment of the first 8×8 switchboard buttons.
– Automatic mapping of the switchboard for Launchpad and Push surface controllers.
– Allow to resize main interface window.
– Bugfix: correct instant launching of clips shorter than one beat.
– Prevent drag&drop to input and output waveforms.
v1.3 – 8/11/2018
– Added clear buttons.
– Avoid saving temporal and spectral elements to undo history (won’t be saved to presets).
– Bugfix in session view looping : was missing loop restart during heavy computations.
– Clear output waveform when changing tempo.
v1.1 – 27/8/2018
– Solved several looping problems in session view.
– Bugfix in element drawing when loading from preset or saved live set.
– Use fs_out.wav as default file name when bouncing to file.
– Bugfix: unwarped but transposed clips were not being recorded.
v1.0 – 10/7/2018
– Initial release