A Pack of 32 Patches to include individual .syx files and a single bank file..
1. Submission – Warm, deep sub bass that can get a bit gritty with some dial turns.
2. 7-up – Housey, garage like split oscillator bass with a bright texture that’s slip and slide around.
3. Sore Tooth – Classic saw bass with parameters to find your perfect snap.
4. 4 Corners – Solid square bass that’s thick and means serious business.
5. Blabber Mouth – Bassline in serious need of an attitude change – grimey, gritty and a bit pissed off.
6. Crease – Reboot of the classic Reece sound, strong foundations in the low, constantly evolving in the mid/high.
7. Shlappy – Digital funk bass slap, tap for a slap, pound for a pluck.
8. Wubba DuB – Snappy hits that speed up, hold your finger down to get the car engine started.
9. Sandman – Simple sine lead with slight pitch modulation to twinkle away on and send you off to la la land.
10. CoinBit – As close to a classic 8bit arp I can get without using an actual arpeggiator – It works!
11. The Slop – Lead with a bit of a droop to it, use me for your quirky funky lines.
12. Fulffball – LFO modulated lead with a bit of subtle noise here and there, think cloud watching the morning after.
13. Cross Examine – Play it up high for a tight bright lead, or try it down low for some quick single wubs.
14. Intensive Care – A subtle bit of distortion can quickly become a serious issue on the macros with this one.
15. Harmonic Serious – An odd number with a sharp attack and a haunting tail.
16. Grand Stand – Ear catching detuned oscillators that quickly stand to attention.
17. Co-signer – Sine/Triangle pads to add some subtle melodic substance to your jam.
18. Sorted – Just a good solid saw pad with control over the simpler things that matter most.
19. Pulse Rider – Retro pulse goodness with some bite.
20. Space Cadet – It’s like a church in space – half organ, half cosmos.
21. Slippery – Pad with a bit more flavor, modulating around with a little pitch envelope.
22. Velociraptor – Gritty pad that changes modulation speed per note depending on how hard you hit it.
23. Sparkle Pants – High pass filtered pad that flutters down from the sky.
24. 5th Eye – An erie pad that is my best attempt and making what the color grey would sound like.
25. ooOoo – Name says it all, the sound a robot makes when it see’s something it really likes.
26. Vertigo – Haunting and disorientating effect that constantly pulls you in all directions.
27. Remorse – Morse code with a bit of flavor and control thrown in.
28. Drive By – Classic yet neccesary white noise whoosh, riding the bandpass to announce your drop.
29. Gurgler – Bubbly sound effect that sounds like your cleaning out a blocked drain.
30. rm- rf / – Pretty much as much chaos I could fit into a single patch.
31. Castaway – Stranded on a beach while a creepy dying ice-cream van cries in the background.
32. Red Handed – A time synced alarm sound with a wide array of timbre changing options.