Note Looper is a versatile and ephemeral Max for Live device used to loop incoming MIDI notes.
It features various behaviors for playback and functions to modify the recordings.
Perfect for live setups and workflows for on the fly looping where MIDI clips don’t quite work.
- MIDI note recording, overdub, and playback with a display
- Quantization options
- Phase offset
- Pitch offset
- Multiple playheads
- Interval spreading
- Volume dynamics
- Spray start positions
- Functions for altering recordings
- Duplicate pattern
- Shift/copy recordings at set interval
- Stretch/shrink note durations or recording length by set factor
- Flip notes via time or pitch
- Randomize time or pitch
- MIDI thru options
- Mappable preset system for patterns/settings
DOWNLOAD – Note Looper User Manual
Version 1.0.1 Clicking on the graphic visualiser of the notes will disable it to preserve processing power etc.