P2D-Sequence is a Max for Live device that utilises the hi-res RGB display on Push 2 to provide you with a detailed view of the selected MIDI clip that you are working on.
The clip display will update in real time as you add/remove and edit notes using Push 2.
This device supports P2D-Multi meaning that the screen display can be shared with other P2D devices, either automatically or manually via user selection.
P2D-Sequence comes in two flavours, the standard edition and P2D-Sequence+. The P2D-Sequence+ functionality is enabled by installing a custom component that allows screen sharing with Live.
- Fixed 1/2, 1, 2, 4 bar display, or dynamic depending on clip length
- Dynamic fold mode for Melodic clips with 4-16 lanes
- Fixed 8/16 lane view for Drumracks, or dynamic fold mode
- Displays accurate note start, length and velocity
- Displays Drumrack names/Melodic note names
- Clip information displayed in status bar
- Playhead position indicator
- Selected pad indicator
- Static view or auto-follow playhead
- Loop highlight
- Full height playhead indicator
- P2D-Multi integration for easy access to other P2D applications and on-screen options
- AutoApp select with P2D-Session
Installation is as simple as dropping P2D Sequence into your Ableton Live set, switching into Sequence View for the screen is achieved by pressing SHIFT & SELECT on the Push 2 controller.
USER GUIDE: CLICK HERE
NOTE: With the P2D+ component installed, P2D-Sequence+ adds additional functionality to P2D-Sequence.
- No lag when switching from P2D-Sequence back to Live
- Choice of full-screen or overlay mode showing the current clip contents
- Auto-hide option which returns the display to Live when you operate screen related controls and then back to the clip display
- Option to hide the complete P2D display or only those sections under the encoders being used
- Auto-show option which displays Live and switches to P2D when notes are added to/removed from a clip
- Auto-hide modes: View 0%, 30%, 50%, 70%, 100%, Overlay
UPGRADE: CLICK HERE