Released 13th November 2018 – 2.1.1
– Updates to installer
– Fixed some issues with Push1/Push2 scripts
Released 16th October 2018 – 2.1.0
– Added option buttons to Push2
– Added some new options for BCR/BCF
– Added “Channel Strip” option for BCRXL
– Added the ability to map sends 1-8 to a control allowing sends to be mixed with normal control parameters
– For racked devices added the ability to map controls to macros 1-8 of the rack allowing macros to be mixed with normal control parameters
– Added buttons to remove a script or all scripts from an instance
– Added “Show send names” and “Show macro names” options to Push2
– Added the ability to provide option crossover values for Push2
– Added support for Live 10.0.4
– Updated extended parameters for devices
– Fixed an issue using live map to map non-extended Live devices
– Fixed issues with APC40scripts
– Fixed an issue where scan-multi wasn’t available
– Various other updates & fixes
– The “Log” controller parameter is now shown in red when enabled to remind users to turn it off when not generating diagnostic info
– Updated text in a couple of dialogs to make things clearer
– Fixed issue where racked devices couldn’t be scanned if auto-scan was enabled
– Fixed BCR always loading 24 device maps even when 32 was specified
– Fixed couple minor script issues
– Added additional dialogs to help people with initial install/setup
– Fixed a sporadic issue loading P1 migrated data
– Fixed a sporadic licence validation issue
– Fixed issue on 10.0.1 where echo, pedal, drumbuss and wavetable were categorised as M4L devices
– Fixed issue with custom parameter naming for extended mapping
– Re-enabled custom parameter names for M4L devices
– Updated the reporting issues dialog at startup so hopefully someone will read it
– Custom/Single buttons are no longer available when selecting empty VST/AU/M4L category
– Added a minimum version check to tell users when the version of scripts installed is below required minimum
– Added a dialog to tell users to switch to Extended map mode if they’re trying to Live map a parameter from a device that is not in the default parameter set (Live/M4L)
– Disabled custom parameter names for M4L devices whilst an issue is investigated
Our Products are generally provided as Zip file downloads which in all cases will need to be extracted and saved to your hard drive prior to installation. Details on the different file type provided and what to do with them are below.
.alp Files – These are Ableton Live Packs and will install directly into the Packs Section of the browser of Ableton Live. When you double click on them you will see a pop up window asking you to confirm that installation is ok as the files are described as “Legacy”. This is fine and you are ok to proceed, the packs are created using the format for an earlier version of Live and so remain compatible with the current version.
.amxd files – These are individual MaxforLive Devices and can be stored anywhere on your hard drive. We’d advise creating a folder for them and then adding that folder as a location within the Places section of Lives Browser.
Control Surface Scripts – Please refer to the individual User Guides provided with your download, an abridged version of the installation will be shown further down this page.
ClyphX Pro – Please refer directly to the manual and installation video for this specific product.
Novation Circuit Packs – These are provided as individual Sysex Files and as a complete bank file. All are to be installed using a version of the Circuit Editor and not via Novations Components back up utility.