Repeat Pro is a Max for Live MIDI effect, designed to easily program rhythmic and melodic patterns step by step, then played by synthesizers, samplers and other instruments, both inside and outside Live.
The follow up to the hugely successful Repeat device, Repeat PRO has been rebuilt from the ground up with a swathe of new features.
The whole device is exclusively driven by a sixteen step sequencer, which among other parameters allows to set a different note, velocity, length, octave, control and delay amount for every single step. Part of Repeat Pro’s magic resides on the uncertainty factor that surrounds its behavior and defines the state of its most important parameters.
Main features and functions
- Sixteen step MIDI sequencer.
- Note, Velocity, Length, Octave, Control and Delay values for each step.
- Complete Push integration (only for Push 2).
- Store and recall up to 64 presets.
- Control Change messages for external instrument modulation.
- Program Change messages for external instrument preset control.
- Map function for Ableton Live parameter modulation.
- Mute and Skip buttons.
- Random function applied over all the individual step parameters.
- Random window allows to constantly randomise most importan parameters.
- Five sequence Playback modes: Right, Left, Pong, Other and Any.
- Three Rate modes: Sync, Free and Track.