A pure Synthwave/Darksynth Cyberpunk-inspired Sound Pack that unlock the true potential of Circuit’s synth engine with a colossal sound.
Retro Futurism is a kaleidoscope of 80s nostalgia and sci-fi future, a perfect crossover between Stranger Things and Blade Runner.
This pack takes inspiration from some of the most iconic polyphonic synthesizers of the past, blending their sound with digital and modern techniques to create new patches with its own identity.
RETRO FUTURISM CONTENTS
A collection of 64 velocity-sensitive patches that brings together some of the best retro polyphonic synthesizers of the 80s with much more contemporary future-oriented sounds. A perfect blend of past and future.
Covering classics and screaming modern basses, lush and emotional poly-synths, powerful lead and filter sweeps, nostalgic detuned oscillators and shimmering evolving pads.
- 16 Basses (also usable as leads)
- 16 Poly-synths
- 16 Pads
- 8 Leads
- 8 Filter sweeps and synth FX
These patches also works well with other genres such Electronica, Ambient and IDM.
This pack is complete with 64 samples covering vintage kicks, huge gated snares, and classic toms/percussion from retro analog drum machines. Contemporary drum sounds have also been added for the perfect balance in any type of production.
16 High quality sessions/projects including futuristic Cyberpunk passages, emotive nostalgic melodies and Synthwave-inspired soundtracks.
Sessions include several scenes.
RETRO FUTURISM MACRO SETTINGS
All macros follow the parameters assigned on Circuit Tracks.
As mentioned before the patches are velocity sensitive, but they can also react to pitch bend and mod wheel like on classic synthesizer keyboards.
- Macro 1: emulates a pitch bend wheel for pitch inflections. In the center positions the pitch will not be altered, but if you turn left or right this macro will behave like a pitch bend wheel.
- Macro 2: emulates the mod wheel, in this case it is almost always linked to a vibrato effect, although it can vary depending on the patch.
- Macro 3: amp envelope release.
- Macro 4: filter envelope depth (first half for negative modulation, and second half for positive).
- Macro 5: filter frequency.
- Macro 6: resonance.
- Macro 7: portamento.
- Macro 8: distortion.
If you liked the content and you want to support the artist’s work, subscribe to The A Force Truly Evil Youtube Channel channel so you don’t miss any news. – A FORCE TRULY EVIL
A Force Truly Evils other packs for the Novation Circuit can be found here – A FORCE TRULY EVIL