This pack for the Novation Circuit will be perfect for all songwriters that need to quickly start a song idea, whether you are into rock, disco, funk, hip hop or electro we all need at a moment a real acoustic drum pattern to get smooth inspiration.
This session pack will deliver those authentic and classic grooves and inspiring beats that you can freely arrange in your productions.
SO WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
32 Drum pattern session divided into 4 distinct groove styles :
First row: 8 Rock Drum Sessions
Second row: 8 Disco Drum sessions
Third row: 8 Funk Drum sessions
Fourth row: 8 Hip Hop Drum sessions
Sample Details: 16 Acoustic Kick, 16 Snare, 16 Hi hats and crash, 16 Tom , Clap , Clave and Cow
There is an added bonus to this pack… for each sessions your will find a bank of 16 chord memory by step wich will help you to start an song idea with natural chord progression.
This pack will turn your circuit in a super Chord/Pattern bank machine !
And last but not least, the default Novation samples are fully compatible with the session patterns if you are more into electro groove …
NOTE: This pack doesn’t include any Patches for Synth 1 or 2
Please find below the sound walkthrough pattern by style :
Hip Hop :
HOW TO INSTALL
- Use either Components standalone or Components browser version.
- Unzip the folder file and look for the COMPONENTS folder.
- Inside that folder you will find the FULL PACK file which contains SESSIONS SAMPLES PATCHES. Remember that this will overwrite any existing sessions, samples and patches you have on the Circuit so be sure to back up.
- Go to Components and click OPEN PACK and locate the FULL PACK file.
- If you just want the patches OR the samples OR the sessions look up the components file named sessions, samples or patches.
- Use Components to load the data you want. You do this under CHANGE CONTENT for sessions/patches/samples respectively and choose UPLOAD function.
- If you are unsure how you can use this Bobeats Tutorial. Note that it is for an older version of Components but most things are correct still: CLICK HERE