Lambda II is a Max for Live device for real-time granular effect. It allows you to granulate the incoming audio signal in real-time or to granulate a frozen portion of it through a 8-voice polyphony. The incoming audio can be viewed through an easy sonogram.
Lambda II can also generate grains in sync with the Ableton Live tempo working as a step sequencer. The grains can be generated via MIDI input.
Pitch and amplitude parameters can be individually applied to each voice.
The parameters are:
- Freeze | freeze audio input to work on the frozen buffer audio portion. If it is Off, Lambda processes the audio input in real-time (you can store your frozen buffer within the project);
- Step | step sequencer mode in sync with Ableton Live tempo
- Buffer size | length in seconds of the audio portion on which Lambda works (from 1s to 60s)
- Gain | gain of input audio signal
- Recycle (pre or post) | recycle/overdub the dry (not granulated) or wet (granulated) audio signal on the input stream
- Position | position to granulate with randomness
- Reverse | reversed grains percentage
- Filter | each voice filters the audio stream into an individually granulated band
- Duration | grain duration (from 0.1 ms to 5 s) with randomness
- Density | grain density in percentage with randomness
- Envelope | general envelope function with attack and shape parameter
- Spray | stereo spatialization
- Dry/Wet | dry/wet ratio
- Volume | output volume.
- Transpose | transpose all voices (from -24 st to +24 st)
- Tune | fine-tuning in cents
- Detune | detune all voices
- Glide | smooth factor for Detune parameter
- Delay | apply a delay on each voice. If random delays are used, each generated grain will have a different delay value
- Slide | interpolation time between one delay value and the next for each grain
- Feedback | apply feedback on the delay network with randomness.
- MIDI | grains can be played via MIDI input with velocity sensitivity.
Minimum system Requirements
- Intel® CoreTM2 Duo processor. Intel® CoreTM i5 processor or faster recommended – 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 1280×800 display resolution
- Core Audio compliant audio interface recommended
- 64-bit Intel® (Intel® CoreTM i5 processor or faster recommended) or AMD multi-core processor.
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 1366×768 display resolution
- ASIO compatible audio hardware for Link support (also recommended for optimal audio performance)
There are no reviews yet.