- Price £18.45samsara - sʌmˈsɑːrə - noun - the cycle of death and rebirth to which life in the material world is bound.From the creator of IOTA & Ecosystem, Samsara is a Max for Live granular looping device geared towards live performance, soundscapes and textures. Samsara gives you access to individual grain parameters and the ability to record audio input.
- Up to 36 grains
- Phase spreading between grain
- Various playback directions
- Individual bandpass filters for grains
- LFO with basic waveforms and sync rate option
- Input Recording
- Internal preset system for parameters
- Price £31.98
ULTRAKICK is a state-of-the-art Max for Live kick drum synthesizer based on two oscillators and a noise generator. Its intuitive user interface allows for great control and precision.
- 100% synthesis: no samples involved.
- 8 partials per oscillator with unprecedented options for sound design.
- Tuning: move all frequency-related envelopes up or down with a single click.
- Spread settings for frequency envelopes: create organic sounds with no effort.
- Action menus for quick actions like envelope randomization and osc partial presets.
- Accurate waveform image rendering.
- Numerical envelope point programming for high precision sound design.
- Robust preset system with easily interchangeable preset files (66 presets are included).
- Price £33.83
Aimed at electronic musicians, sound designers and installation artists, Iota is a Max For Live granular looping instrument that wrings endless creative potential out of even the simplest samples, via an inspiring graphically-driven interface.
Iota features a spectrogram of a sample in which you can draw individual loops or voices for playback. Loops appear as rectangles designating their audio filtering, start position and window size. Each loop’s parameters can be customized and recorded in an internal automation system. Loops can either playback simultaneously or be triggered individually by assigned MIDI note messages.
- Price £33.83
Ecosystem is both a Max for Live Instrument and Audio Effect (2 devices). Ecosystem provides you with 3 different types of modules: Sound generators, basic audio effects, and controllers. Modules can connect together, sending audio or control signals to each other. Within its environment you can create soundscapes, textures, experimental synthesizers/effects and looping. It is a semi-modular device, and may be used however you imagine!
- Price £0.00