Showing all 2 results
Volca Beats Control by NOISS COKO
MIDI software for Korg’s Volca rhythm machine
- Remotely control the Korg Volca Beats most important parameters
- Add dynamics and expression using velocity values
- Randomize each note intensity and articulation
- Take advantage of Live’s sequencing capabilities
- Incorporate clip automation/modulation
- Use Push for easy control and recording.
Developer: Noiss COKO | Compatibility: Ableton Live 10 / 11 Suite or Ableton Live 10 / 11 Standard with MaxforLive Installed | OS: Mac & Windows | Minimum Requirements: Ableton Live Suite 10.1.43 (Minimum version required) | MaxforLive 8.5.2 | Korg Volca Beats
Subtraction Engine by Manifest Audio
Less is more: addition by subtraction is the name of the game.
Created by Ableton Certified Trainer Noah Pred, the Subtraction Engine generative MaxforLive MIDI performance effect is designed to mute steps of incoming MIDI drums, melodies, and harmonies to create variations, build tension, or experiment with different expressions of rhythmic and musical phrases. You can do this manually for full control – or just enable Auto Dice and let the good times roll.
Developer: Manifest Audio | Compatibility: Ableton Live 10 / 11 Suite or Ableton Live 10 / 11 Standard with MaxforLive Installed | OS: Mac & Windows | Minimum Requirements: MaxforLive is Essential