If you’re looking for a compact yet sturdy MIDI Controller set up then the LaunchControl may just be the starting point.
The Novation LaunchControl packs an awful lot into a tiny box. Designed primarily to sit in front of a laptop it’s small frame gives you the ability to control Ableton Lives main functions including Session and Parameter Control.
16 Knobs, 8 Buttons, 16 banks, it all adds up to a possible 448 controls which should be more than enough for any user. You can of course painstakingly MIDI map every one of those controls, but then you lose the dynamic nature of navigating around your Ableton Live set. That’s where our Control Surface Script comes in with it’s on screen ring focus box to show you what you’re controlling and 16 Parameter Controls at the same time. It’s also compatible with PrEditor should you want to define exactly how each parameter of your Live devices, VST’s, AU’s and MaxforLive devices AutoMap with the blue hand control.
As an add on controller you’ll see it in most press photos lined up next to a LaunchPad so you’ll want to sync the two together rather than having to remember where each one is in your set, that why you need LaunchSync
Showing all 5 results
PrEditor 2 – Live 11 by Sigabort
Ableton Live Control Surface Mapping Utility
PrEditor is an application that allows you to configure how selected MIDI Controllers map within Ableton Live to Instruments, FX, VSTs, AUs & MaxforLive Devices
- Build up your parameters in banks & customise the name of your banks for display on the Push 1 & 2 screen, with up to 64 banks for each mapping
- Customise the naming of each parameter for display on the Push 1 & 2 screen, great for VSTs that aren’t developed with the Push display in mind or MaxforLive devices that would only display Bank 1, Bank 2 etc.
- Re-Arrange, re-order, copy and paste banks
- Have blank spaces & Map a parameter multiple times across different banks
- Access all of the hidden parameters of Live’s devices that were previously only available to Push 1 & 2 (awesome when using one of our custom Control Surface Scripts!)
- Unlock the access to all of the parameters in a MaxforLive device!
- Create maps for MultiMap VST/AU devices like Native Instruments Reaktor & Kontakt and Diva
- Mix device parameters with send and macro controls in a single bank
Developer: Sigabort | Compatibility: Ableton Live 11 Suite or Ableton Live 11 Standard | OS: Mac & Windows | Minimum Requirements: Ableton Live 11 Suite or Ableton Live 11 Standard
ClyphX Pro Bindings by nativeKONTROLRated 5.00 out of 5
A ClyphX Pro Accessory
ClyphX Pro Bindings is an add on accessory for ClyphX Pro that allows controls on MIDI controllers to be dynamically bound and rebound to parameters in Live.
Developer: nativeKONTROL | Compatibility: Ableton Live 11.2 | OS: Mac & Windows | Minimum Requirements: ClyphX Pro v1.3.0 or later - Ableton Live 11.2 (ABLETON LIVE 10 VERSION PROVIDED WITHOUT SUPPORT)
LaunchControl XRated 5.00 out of 5
Ableton Live Control Surface Script
LaunchControl X is a Control Surface Script for Ableton Live offering 16 Parameter Control & Session Ring Focus Box amongst other features.
- Session Control
- 16 Parameter Device Control
- Return Control
Developer: Sigabort | Compatibility: Ableton Live Live 10/11 | OS: Mac & Windows | Minimum Requirements: Ableton Live 10.1+
ClyphX Pro by nativeKONTROLRated 4.96 out of 5
Advanced Ableton Live Control
ClyphX Pro is a deceptively simple scripting language for music producers and performers who use Ableton Live 11 that allows for easy control and manipulation of virtually every aspect of a Live Set in highly useful and interesting ways.
With ClyphX Pro, you can easily:
- Control virtually every aspect of your Live Sets using simple words or phrases (called Actions).
- Trigger Actions in ways that suit your workflow – from Session View Clips, Arrangement View Locators, MIDI Controllers or MaxforLive Devices.
- Store and recall Snapshots of Tracks, Devices or your entire Set.
- Automate Scale Settings and other features of Push/Push 2 and Arsenal-powered Control Surface scripts.
- Extend the functionality of other Control Surface scripts.
Developer: nativeKONTROL | Compatibility: Ableton Live 11.2 | OS: Mac & Windows | Minimum Requirements: Ableton Live 11.2 (ABLETON LIVE 10 VERSION PROVIDED WITHOUT SUPPORT)
LaunchSync XLRated 4.67 out of 5
Sync Together Ableton Control Surfaces
PLEASE NOTE: This LaunchSync XL is not compatible with Scene Follow Actions in Live 11, this is due to the exclude feature which launches individual clips on a scene and doesn’t trigger the scene itself. A version without the Exclude feature for Live 11 is in development.
The LaunchSync Series began life over the coffee table in the office of Novation, the team there had an idea of syncing together their LaunchPad family with the forthcoming LaunchControl XL. As we developed the idea it became apparent that everyone has a different view of what made the perfect performance set up, whether it be an Ableton Push based one or revolve around an APC40MKII the same things became clear!
Developer: Isotonik Studios | Compatibility: Ableton Live 10+ | OS: Mac & Windows | Minimum Requirements: MaxforLive is Essential