Discover the next level of control over Ableton Live 9 and 10. No matter how you use Live, ClyphX Pro offers features that you’ll find indispensable on stage, in the studio and beyond.
With ClyphX Pro, you can easily:
- Control virtually every aspect of your Live Sets using simple words or phrases (called Actions).
- Trigger Actions in ways that suit your workflow – from Session View Clips, Arrangement View Locators, MIDI Controllers or Max for Live Devices.
- Store and recall Snapshots of Tracks, Devices or your entire Set.
- Automate Scale Settings and other features of Push/Push 2 and Arsenal-powered Control Surface scripts.
- Extend the functionality of other Control Surface scripts.
ClyphX Pro also includes:
- A component (called Macrobat) that adds new functionality to Live Racks.
- Script Linking that can link up to 6 Control Surface scripts together in various ways.
- Premade Max for Live Devices that allow for new functionality such as sequencing Actions from MIDI Clips.
- Tight integration with an array of other nativeKONTROL products.
- Live Lessons and example Sets to get you up and running quickly.
DOWNLOAD – ClyphX Pro User Manual
DOWNLOAD – Macrobat User Manual
PLEASE NOTE: In order to use the included Max for Live Devices or trigger ClyphX Pro Actions from Max for Live Devices, Max for Live is required.