- ClyphX Pro, Ableton Live Control, Ableton Push One, Ableton Push TWO, AKAI APC40 MKI, AKAI APC40 MKII, LaunchControl XL, Novation Launchpad, AKAI MIDIMIX, LaunchControlPrice £6.00ClyphX Pro Keys is an add on accessory for ClyphX Pro that unlocks ClyphX Pro's Key Actions allowing you to use ClyphX Pro to send keystrokes and mouse events.
- ClyphX Pro, Ableton Live Control, Ableton Push One, Ableton Push TWO, AKAI APC40 MKI, AKAI APC40 MKII, LaunchControl XL, Novation Launchpad, AKAI MIDIMIX, LaunchControlPrice £28.00
ClyphX Pro is a deceptively simple scripting language for music producers and performers who use Ableton Live 9.7 or later that allows for easy control and manipulation of virtually every aspect of a Live Set in highly useful and interesting ways.
- Price £0.00
Motion is a light-sensitive motion tracking device from Utami that lets you map your movement to any parameter in Live. Adjust sensitivity, record and loop your motion, and freeze gesture to play Live in ways no one has before.
Motion is optimized for very low CPU consumption, so drag in as many copies as you want and conduct your session with a wave of your hand, make sounds pulse to flashing lights, or change effects based on the movement of the dance floor.
- Price £27.50
The DJ Collection brings together a set of MaxforLive devices designed to mimic the feature sets of popular DVS systems like Serato & Traktor
- DJ HotCues
- DJ Looper
- DJ Slicer
- Price £16.99UPDATED: Now LIVE 10 Compatible
Smart is a Max4Live device that can be used to control up to 8 individual parameters at a time. Each parameter gets it's own Smart Graph where you can draw how you'd like the parameter to be modulated as the main dial is turned.
Like Macro Mapping in an Effects Rack you can define the minimum and maximum value for the parameter range, however uniquely you can define when the parameter begins and ends reacting to a master dial being turned. You can even plot a specific path for the modulation which can also be curved…
- Price £19.99FOLLOW FIVE NOW AVAILABLE FOR LIVE TEN!
Follow Actions come alive when they're set automatically, especially when they can be used to trigger scenes and repeat phrases at will via MIDI!
If you work with a band or in a Worship context then Ableton Live can be awesome to play your backing tracks, with the MaxforLive device, Follow Scene you can trigger the next scene automatically and decide on the fly whether to repeat it again.
For the DJ & Live performer, mega sets can be created in half the time, split your clips and drop a Follow Clip device on the track and hey presto Follow actions happen automatically at the end of the clip, you won't even believe what you could achieve with Dummy Clips and Audio Effects!
- Price £17.50
The OSCular Series is a bundle of Maxforlive devices to seamlessly connect and control Ableton Live with the OSC Protocol. They're each designed by eraserMice who's most notably famous for his learnMax tutorials over on Youtube.
With them you can quickly create powerful performance templates for use with various external applications like VDMX for VJing, TouchOSC for your Mac device, Qlab for Multimedia performances with a wide range of controllers.
Plus Reaktor, Renoise, Pure Data Plogue Bidule, VVV Touchdesigner, Isadora, Reaper, Coge, Supercollider, Circle, OSCulator, Vuo and many many others…
- Price £17.50
Forget all the limitations you’ve come to accept in Lives window layout! The eraserMice ProSession mixing tools are the original “sidecar” devices that let you simultaneously take advantage of session view, mixers and devices in heretofore unimagined ways…
- Ableton Live Control, Control Device Packs, Ableton Push One, Ableton Push TWO, AKAI APC40 MKI, AKAI APC40 MKII, Korg NanoKontrol Studio, LaunchControl XL, Maschine JAM, Novation Launchpad, AKAI MIDIMIX, Allen & Heath, Behringer, LaunchControlPrice £27.50
The LaunchSync Series began life over the coffee table in the office of Novation, the team there had an idea of syncing together their LaunchPad family with the forthcoming LaunchControl XL. As we developed the idea it became apparent that everyone has a different view of what made the perfect performance set up, whether it be an Ableton Push based one or revolve around an APC40MKII the same things became clear!
- Price £30.00UPDATED: Follow SCENE & SMART now compatible with Live 10!
The Modular Series consists of essential Max4Live Utilities for Ableton Live, Follow Actions for Scenes, On the Fly Looping, SMART FX and More...
- Price £0.00
- Ableton Live Control, MIDI Effects, Free MaxforLive Devices, Ableton Push One, Ableton Push TWO, Novation LaunchpadPrice £0.00
If you want to play Lightshows on the Novation Launchpad or Ableton Push created by other Lightshow artists then the Performer is for you!
Frame Lightshow Performer from Chaos Culture is designed to allow you to play Lightshow sets created with the Frame Lightshow Creator device on a range of Grid Controllers like the Ableton PUSH ONE & TWO and the entire Novation LaunchPad family!
Consisting of two types of MaxforLive devices, the Frame Lightshow Performer & Controller, set up is simple as is creating your own lightshow!
Drop an Performer device onto a MIDI track and a Controller Specific device (there's a choice of devices based on your controller) onto another and you're good to go.
- Ableton Live Control, MIDI Effects, MIDI Devices, Ableton Push One, Ableton Push TWO, Novation LaunchpadPrice £15.00Frame Lightshow Creator from Chaos Culture allows the user to quickly set up a Lightshow performance on a range of Grid Controllers like the Ableton PUSH ONE & TWO and the entire Novation LaunchPad family! Consisting of three types of MaxforLive devices, the Frame Lightshow Creator, Controller and Performer, set up is simple as is creating your own lightshow! Drop an Editor device onto a MIDI track and a Controller Specific device (there's a choice of devices based on your controller) onto another and you're good to go. Click the Edit button and select a MIDI track, then paint your first frame of your lightshow directly onto your controller... Using Hotkeys and shortcuts you can build up your animation frame by frame across one or multiple controllers, and there's no need to use MIDI Devices or learn MIDI notes to do it!
Ableton Live Control - PrEditor 2
- Ableton Live Control, PrEditor 2, Control Surface Scripts, Ableton Push One, Ableton Push TWO, AKAI APC40 MKI, AKAI APC40 MKII, Korg NanoKontrol Studio, LaunchControl XL, AKAI MIDIMIX, Behringer, LaunchControlPrice £40.00
PrEditor is an application that allows you to configure how selected MIDI Controllers map within Ableton Live to Instruments, FX, VSTs, AUs & MaxforLive Devices
With a simple and intuitive graphical interface you can:
- Build up your parameters in banks & customise the name of your banks for display on the Push 1 & 2 screen, with up to 64 banks for each mapping
- Customise the naming of each parameter for display on the Push 1 & 2 screen, great for VSTs that aren't developed with the Push display in mind or MaxforLive devices that would only display Bank 1, Bank 2 etc.
- Re-Arrange, re-order, copy and paste banks
- Have blank spaces & Map a parameter multiple times across different banks
- Access all of the hidden parameters of Live's devices that were previously only available to Push 1 & 2 (awesome when using one of our custom Control Surface Scripts!)
- Unlock the access to all of the parameters in a MaxforLive device!
- Create maps for MultiMap VST/AU devices like Native Instruments Reaktor & Kontakt and Diva