A Pack of 32 Patches to include individual and a single bank file…
1. Glass Pitch – bell like lead sound with some crazy pitch modulations to create almost percussive elements.
2. Church Lead – lead sound that could double as pads/keys. Modulations focused on creating movement to chords.
3. Coffee Lead 2 – Light and fun lead sound with some swirly modulations.
4. Bass & Lead 1 – works just as well for bass as for lead. Modulations can create some deep gnarly feels.
5. Bass & Lead 2 – a more harsh variation of the Bass & Lead.
6. Bell Pad Lead – Can double as lead & pad sound, and macros can make it go from light and soft to harsh
7. Bell Pad Lead 2 – a more vibrant version.
8. Bell Pad Lead 3 – a more lush version.
9. Big Chords – A pitched chord sound
10. Big Chords 2 – this got more of an organ feel to it.
11. BoBass 1 – A rough bass sound
12. BoBass 2 – A more gnarly twisted version.
13. Coffee Lead 1 – A mellow lead with some modulations suited for chords
14. Coffee Pad 1 – A soft pad sound with some macros to make it a tad more aggressive
15. Fever Bass 2 – A some what aggressive bass sound with nice sound shaping macros
16. Fever Bass 3 – A more aggressive version of the Fever Bass.
17. Fever Bass – Deep and feverish!
18. Fever Bells – Soft to the touch and vibrant.
19. Fever Keys – Keys, pad or bass! A jack of all trades.
20. Fever Lead – a soft dream turning dark by the twist of a knob.
21. KeyPad – keys and pad sound in one, just turn the knobs to hear it morph between keys and a more drawn out sound.
22. KeyPad 2 a variation of the KeyPad.
23. Knaster Pad – A soft pad that is turned to life with the power of macros
24. Knaster Pad 2 – a more organ like version of the Knaster Pad.
25. Lead Pad 1 – A clean lead sound that you can break down with the macros.
26. Lead Pad 2
27. Metallic Chords – robots have taken over the macros!
28. Whiskey Bass 1 – give this bass too much macro and it gets hammered.
29. Solo Lead – a nice lead sound perfect for that main melody
30. Whiskey Bass 2
31. Smaug Bass – a deep bass that sound some what like another
synthesizer brand. The pronunciation of said brand is often debated.
32. Jungle Birds – turn the macro knobs and make the Jungle Birds sing!