Showing 17–17 of 17 results
ClyphX ProRated 4.93 out of 5
Advanced Ableton Live Control
ClyphX Pro is a deceptively simple scripting language for music producers and performers who use Ableton Live 9.7 or later that allows for easy control and manipulation of virtually every aspect of a Live Set in highly useful and interesting ways.
With ClyphX Pro, you can easily:
- Control virtually every aspect of your Live Sets using simple words or phrases (called Actions).
- Trigger Actions in ways that suit your workflow – from Session View Clips, Arrangement View Locators, MIDI Controllers or MaxforLive Devices.
- Store and recall Snapshots of Tracks, Devices or your entire Set.
- Automate Scale Settings and other features of Push/Push 2 and Arsenal-powered Control Surface scripts.
- Extend the functionality of other Control Surface scripts.
Developer: nativeKONTROL | Compatibility: Ableton Live 9.7+ | Live 10 | OS: Mac & Windows | Minimum Requirements: Ableton Live 9.7+