1985. You are sitting in you car and the thunder is coming… The need for those 88 mph is coming and you start hearing something loud and slow cutting from your speakers:
«It’s the Novation engine pushed to the edge. »
Wait.Are you saying that you built a time machine…out of a Novation Circuit?
It’s more than an 80’s time machine and you guys aren’t ready for that yet.But your kids are gonna love it!
« Cheap sounds? Where we’re going, we don’t need cheap sounds.»
The patches have been upgraded month after month to get closer and closer to the famous Roland Juno series sound that was born in 1982.
By carefully reverse engineering the structure of this classic and emblematic synthesizer, we created an entirely new DNA for modern production upgraded for the nova sound architecture.
“Because it goes beyond the quest for the classic analog Juno sound.”
Explore vintage and complex modern pads, dusty analog basses, live guitar and wild percussions and head straight back to nostalgic days and long hot nights.
At a glance :
- Instant inspiration at your fingertip with 128 patches containing: dusty analog bass, blissful chords, retro keys, and leads for a warm and meaty sound character.
- 64 drums lovingly handcrafted and processed on Studer tape A800 for a punchy flavor.
- 16 sessions to unleash your creativity from old school to new school. (Special thanks to Claas Falldorf & Davide Di Giovanni)
- Midi pack chord progressions designed specifically for synthwave & vaporwave : You will never run out of ideas.
- Compatible with the OG Circuit edition and the Novation Circuit Tracks
“Your future hasn’t been written yet. No one’s has. Your future is whatever you make it. So make it a good one!” ~Doc Brown