This pack isn’t advertised, so we hope you’ve found it thanks to a recommendation and personal link?!
Discover the next level of control over Ableton Live 9 and 10. No matter how you use Live, ClyphX Pro offers features that you’ll find indispensable on stage, in the studio and beyond.
With ClyphX Pro, you can easily:
- Control virtually every aspect of your Live Sets using simple words or phrases (called Actions).
- Trigger Actions in ways that suit your workflow – from Session View Clips, Arrangement View Locators, MIDI Controllers or MaxforLive Devices.
- Store and recall Snapshots of Tracks, Devices or your entire Set.
- Automate Scale Settings and other features of Push/Push 2 and Arsenal-powered Control Surface scripts.
- Extend the functionality of other Control Surface scripts.
ClyphX Pro also includes:
- A component (called Macrobat) that adds new functionality to Live Racks.
- Script Linking that can link up to 6 Control Surface scripts together in various ways.
- Premade MaxforLive Devices that allow for new functionality such as sequencing Actions from MIDI Clips.
- Tight integration with an array of other nativeKONTROL products.
- Live Lessons and example Sets to get you up and running quickly.
CLYPHX PRO KEYS EXTENSION
ClyphX Pro can control virtually every aspect of Live Sets, but there are some things that it cannot control. For example, it cannot control some of Live’s view settings (such as Show/Hide Mixer Section), control Live’s Browser or even save the Live Set. These sorts of things still have to be done with a keyboard and/or mouse. This is precisely where ClyphX Pro Keys comes in.
ClyphX Pro Keys allows ClyphX Pro to send any keystroke or combination of keystrokes and can also emulate the mouse. In this way, any Live function accessible from a keystroke or shortcut can be accessed and mouse automations can also be achieved.
To accomplish this, ClyphX Pro Keys utilizes a small application called MT Player that is powered by the ultra reliable Bome’s Midi Translator engine. MT Player is included with your purchase of ClyphX Pro Keys.
CLYPHX PRO BINDINGS EXTENSION
At the heart of ClyphX Pro is an extremely powerful Action dispatching engine that allows you to trigger a wide array of Actions from a variety of trigger types. However, this engine does not support the use of continuous controls (knobs/faders/encoders) or LED feedback to indicate the state of things going on in Live. ClyphX Pro Bindings fills this void.
ClyphX Pro Bindings allows controls on MIDI controllers to be dynamically bound and rebound to parameters in Live. This provides functionality that is somewhat similar to MIDI mapping in Live, but is far more dynamic in the sense that your bindings can change over the course of a Live Set, you can bind to parameters (such as parameters of the selected Track) that cannot be MIDI mapped and your bindings will work with any Live Set!
Of course, this functionality is tightly integrated into ClyphX Pro and uses the same terminology used in ClyphX Pro for specifying parameters to bind to, so there is virtually no learning curve – just more possibilities.