Elektron Digitone Nemesis
Patches for Ambient, Dub and Melodic Techno
- Use either Components standalone or Components browser version within Chrome.
- Unzip the file and look for the COMPONENTS folder.
- Inside that folder you will find the FULL PACK file which contains SAMPLES PATCHES. Remember that this will overwrite any existing, samples and patches you have on the Circuit so be sure to back up.
- Go to Components and click OPEN PACK and locate the FULL PACK file.
- If you just want the patches OR the samples OR the sessions look up the components file named sessions, samples or patches.
- Use Components to load the data you want. You do this under CHANGE CONTENT for sessions/patches/samples respectively and choose UPLOAD function.
- If you are unsure how you can use this Bobeats Tutorial. Note that it is for an older version of Components but most things are correct still: CLICK HERE
Limbic Bits Sound Design
Limbic Bits is sound designer, electronic music producer and synth nerd. With over twenty years of experience, Limbic Bits provide patch banks for hardware and software synthesisers – find out on his Youtube channel (http://youtube.com/c/limbicbits). With a strong focus on Ambient, IDM, (Melodic) Techno and Electronica, Limbic Bits is a great resource for lush pads, versatile textures and complex leads.