NEED THE LINK TO POWERFUL ABLETON LIVE CONTROL?
VERSION 2.7.11 AVAILABLE NOW – CHANNEL STRIP UPGRADE COMPATIBILITY!
Produced by Sigabort the LaunchControl XXL Remote script doesn’t require Max4Live, when used in conjunction with the LaunchControl XL you’ll find all the standard functionality with two new User Modes and a few key enhancements…
- Ring Focus Box (On screen Red Box to show which tracks are in focus within Session View)
- Return Track Control with user configuration
- The option to have three sends as standard rather than just two and the Pan control
- User configuration of the number of tracks each press of the Track Left or Right will increment in
Extended Parameter Device Control – User Six Mode
- 24 Pots control parameters of the currently in focus device
- Device left / right & on / off
- Parameter bank up / down
- Track volume & track select
- PrEditor Compatible allowing you to define what parameters the LaunchControl XL automats to when in focus of the blue hand – MORE DETAILS
- Channel Strip Compatible allowing to control 8 racks across 8 tracks which dynamically follow what’s in focus of the RingFocus Box – MORE DETAILS
MaxforLive Developers – User Eight Mode
User Eight has been exposed to Max4Live allowing the more creative to interface directly with the controller without having to disable default functionality!