Showing the single result
Scene SetlistRated 5.00 out of 5
Navigating and monitoring in Ableton Live's Session View made easy!
- All (song) starting Scenes in one view and quick and easy to navigate through.
- Count-down and visual-grid for current playing scenes is provided and lets you monitor change to next Scene, song or song-part. Set the display of the
- “Scene Setlist Monitor” pop-up window in your desired size and customize colours and transparency.
- Add custom text notes to be shown – chord charts, lyric key words or other important info can be quickly set up via MIDI clips.
- iPad compatible version included which will display all infos on an iPad. (Requires iPad App “Mira”)
- Perfect in combination with Scene Follow functions introduced in Ableton Live 11 to run full live shows in Ableton Live Session View.
- Count-down and visual-grid for current playing scenes.
- Perfect for combining with Scene Follow functions introduced in Ableton Live 11.
Developer: Ableton Drummer | Compatibility: | OS: Mac & Windows | Minimum Requirements: MaxforLive is Essential