A realistic and usable piano soundboard that can be adjusted as desired, thanks to the few but very useful controls available that can be used as a creative and unique reverb system.
The device relies on the physical model of a string, the waveguide introduced by Karplus and Strong. The Pianerb provides as many strings as the piano, including double strings etc, I/O equalization and a resonance system that emulates the material and size of the piano body.
- Damping : decay time, emulates the damping of individual strings
- Age : detune the second string of the single note, creating an old piano effect
- Body : amount of filtering due to the body of the instrument
- Size : size of the instrument body, modulates resonance frequencies
- LP : input Lowpass Filter (12dB/oct)
- HP : input Hipass Filter (12dB/oct)
- Dry Wet : amount of dry or wet signal
- Keyboard : choose which string to excite
There are no reviews yet.