GrainLoop is a real time audio looping device that uses granular synthesis as an alternative for the old classic and traditional linear playback. This sample based technique triggers a continuous stream of sound particles, that rearranged in time, reflect a rather mangled and often fractured version of the original loop.
- Real time audio recording and unlimited overdubbing.
- Up to four grains playing audio simultaneously.
- Random and LFO modulation for Point, Speed, Density, Detune, Pan and Level.
- Push integration allows remote control and automation of all parameters.
- Automatically save and recall recorded loops within your Ableton Live projects.