Showing all 2 results
GrainLoop by NOISS COKORated 5.00 out of 5
Granular looping & layering device
GrainLoop is a real time audio looping device that uses granular synthesis as an alternative for the old classic and traditional linear playback. This sample based technique triggers a continuous stream of sound particles, that rearranged in time, reflect a rather mangled and often fractured version of the original loop.
- Real time audio recording and unlimited overdubbing.
- Up to four grains playing audio simultaneously.
- Random and LFO modulation for Point, Speed, Density, Detune, Pan and Level.
- Push integration allows remote control and automation of all parameters.
- Automatically save and recall recorded loops within your Ableton Live projects.
Developer: Noiss COKO | Compatibility: Ableton Live 10 / 11 Suite or Ableton Live 10 / 11 Standard with MaxforLive Installed | OS: Mac & Windows | Minimum Requirements: Ableton Live Suite 10.1.43 or Ableton Live Standard 10.1.43 with MaxforLive 8.3.1 installed
SONG:LOOPER:MODE by KB Live Solutions
Combines SONG & LOOPER:MODE in one Controller Script!
SONG:LOOPER:MODE lets you easily monitor and control up to 16 Looper devices on a single page. You can view and control the state of the Looper, along with the Mute and Arm status of the track.
Additionally it provides you with a completely new and simple way to play your songs based on scenes.
Developer: KB Live Solutions | Compatibility: Live 10.1 and above | Live 11 | OS: Mac & Windows | Minimum Requirements: Push One, Push TWO, LaunchPad MKII, MINI MK3, X & Live 10.1+ or Live 11