We’ve decided to gather them all together and make them available for free on a no-manual, no-support basis!
We’ll probably add more to the list over time but for the first 11 devices are listed below, each is a separate .amxd file so can be downloaded to your hard drive and dragged into any Ableton Live set
MODULAR SERIES LE MAXFORLIVE DEVICES
- Clip Gain – Control Clip Gain by Automation or MIDI, with user set increase and decrease options by dB
- Set Tempo – observe the current set tempo and increase or decrease by a user set amount of BPM
- Set Time Signature – Choose your options and switch between them at will via MIDI, no need to program a scene name to achieve the same.
- Sound File Recorder – set a destination file path and press the record button, the current audio will then be recorded and output to your chosen file
- Clip Nudge – MIDI Mappable clip nudge, observes the playing clip so you can jump around
- Track Routing – with presets available this can flick between different track routing set ups on the track in which it resides
- Clip Pitch – Transpose clips on the fly via MIDI, crucial if the currently playing clip is out of key!
- Roller – Our attempt at the Serato Loop Roll feature, it buffers incoming audio and allows you to glitch on the chosen beat
- Clip Warp – change the clip warping properties on the fly for some interesting audio effects
- Return – With this device you can place it on ny track and use Clip Automation to control Return track device effect macros
- Clip to Scene Re-Namer – a simple device, drop it on a track and press the button and it’ll rename the tracks based on the clips within the track
- Arrange Looper – Sets a predetermined sized loop in Arrangement view via MIDI based on the current playhead position