- Price £24.99Freak-Q is a MaxforLive equalizer specialized on sound design. Unlike an equaliser though, instead of actual filters to split the signal into bands, Freak-Q is based on a fast Fourier transformation. With 2048 bands this equalizer is not designed to balance a mix, it is meant to distort the frequency spectrum and to create harmonics or weird altered sounds.
- Price £7.49
BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death, remember?) is a stockastic sample freezing effect by StrangeLines. What does it mean? Well, you could drop it onto a vocal track for a classy-chop effect, you could use it to turn any sound into a fresh organic pad, try it on a drum loop for example, but it's also cool to use it as a gating effect and/or mixing it with the dry signal. in short BSOD makes you rhytmically freeze any sound source with extreme ease for whatever purpose you're able to come up with.
Main Features • Perfect gating/triggering with adjustable cut from very narrow to very wide • Way-beyond-recognition sound design and shaping capabilities. • Automatable and midi-controllable. • Clean, minimalistic, alive, dry/wet-responsive UI
- Price £0.00
This MaxforLive device is the first from Mark Towers to use the new functionality within Ableton Live 10. Drop it on an audio track and select the track s you wish to monitor and you'll see each audio signal represented as a colour coded line on the LCD display.Upgrade to Multi Analyser XL for a detachable Visualiser and further Audio Routing Options - Multi Analyser XL
- Price £25.00
First came DekobokoFXLIte, now Art Frequencies up the game with the Pro Edition!
The PRO version includes:
- 2 LFOs for each parameter to be modulated by 6 types of basic waveforms including random
- Master-Slave control between the 2 LFOs to create acceleration & deceleration effects and generate custom waveform
- A piano roll to control your filter’s frequency and literally carve melody into your sound…
- And finally multi-sliders to control the sample rate and resonance of your sound by sequence
- Price £14.99
Testy Matering is a single Ableton Live rack that can be used for test mastering or pre-mastering, as well as a rack for adding dynamics to over-mastered material.
- A super-rack comprised of 6 sub-modules used for complete pre- or test mastering.
- Includes template set for immediate mastering including slots for reference songs.
- Robust tutorial in the lesson view giving workflow example to walk you through mastering.
- Polish your mix up for soundcloud, the club floor, or for your mastering engineer.
- Dial in a respectable final loudness level which doesn’t over squash natural dynamics.
- Discover flaws in your own process. Learn, refine, and grow.
- Also includes dynamic-contrast-increasing “unmastering” rack.
- Price £20.63
PMX FX is made up of Ableton Live racks for adding pseudo-realistic functions to different instrument types.
- Includes updated versions of racks originally packaged alongside various PMX-300 instruments plus brand new racks.
- 15 Audio Effects designed for Drums, Bass, Ambient, Pads, Mallets, Guitars, Harpsichords, Organs, Experimental, Pianos, Plucked, Rhythmic, Brass, Strings, & Woodwinds.
- 4 MIDI Effects which add supplemental functionality to guitar, bass guitar, & harp instruments.
- Plus a Container Instrument with filter which follows played input notes.
- Price £68.75The Niche Collection consists of Ableton Live Packs which are unique tools designed for specific uses.
- Instrument processing
- Sound design
- Live performance...
Checkout the Full Contents in the accordions below!
- Price £68.75
The Clinicality Collection includes Ableton Live packs for technical tasks, workflow optimization, templates, non-audio devices. Consisting of nine previously available PerforModule Live Packs this is a bargain Mega pack!
- Advanced Splytterz
- Amplitude Operands
- Dephaultz Rack Pack
- Groovification 1 & 2
- Note Range Setters
- Testy Mastering
- TranzMuterz & Electorz