Slink is an automated filter bank that creates anything from extreme spectral stereo morphing to subtle tonal variations. It is designed to give fast results while allowing plenty of in-depth tweaking for the curious explorer.
Slink uses an algorithm to control the amplitude of 32 bandpass filters. These filters are divided into your left and right audio channel to create morphing stereo effects.
By tweaking the parameters in the main panel, you are changing the variables of the algorithm, which creates sonic morphing that unfold over time.
Main features and functions:
- Intuitive interface with a wide sweet spot
- Easy to use with deep explorative potential
- Unique spectral morphing characteristics
- Emphasis on high audio quality
- Surgical stereo controls
- Internal modulation patching
Slink was created by Hypnus Records in Association with Chaos Culture